TradeWithTheWhale.com is referred as “The Site”. The Site includes the writers and people related to this site.
For Own Use
In consideration of receiving the proprietary information of the Coaching Session and related material, the participant declares that he/she
- is using the information for personal benefit
- will not use the information contained in this session for the benefit of any employer, present or future
- Will not use the information contained in this session to provide any form of professional consulting/daily predictions or analytical services for profits or otherwise.
- Will not train others with the knowledge of ANY component contained in the session & related session materials.
- Understand that should they allow any – individual or corporation (intentionally or otherwise) access to any component of the session’s materials or teach others without being authorized in writing by Educator to do so, the participant will be personally liable for damages for any breach including, but not limited to their student fees as well as the student fees of any subsequent individuals who in turn is given the content of any component of the session and related session’s materials.
- In the event of any breach of the above conditions, I agree that Educator may notify any third party of the existence of this agreement and shall be entitled to full relief and all damages from the participant of any breach including, but not limited to the relief outlined in paragraph 5.
Education, Not Recommendations
The Site publishes information in this document that is educational in nature and designed to contribute to your overall understanding of various types of technical analysis and how we apply this information to the financial markets. We are in no way recommending the purchase, sale or short sale of any securities, options, futures or other financial instruments. Trading of stocks, options, and futures may not be suitable for everyone and may involve the risk of losing part of your money, all of your money, or in the case of futures, more than all of your money.
The Site publishers and writers are not Financial Advisors or Registered Analysts. We do not offer our various model portfolios as trading recommendations for you to copy. It is up to you to make your own decisions as what you want to do with your own portfolio.
Trading of stocks, and especially options and futures, may not be suitable for everyone. Though there are large potential rewards, short-term trading is very risky, especially when your accounts are fully margined. There is certainly a chance in which you can lose all of your money. If you are trading futures, there is a chance that your account can go negative, and that you will end up owing money to your broker. In addition, prior to buying or selling a stock, option, or futures contract, an investor will need a broker, and they must meet suitability requirements in order to trade these specific instruments.
The participant acknowledges the risks involved in trading the stock, options, and futures markets and are also acknowledging that you, and not the Educator, are solely responsible for any losses, financial or otherwise, because of using this service. The Educator shall under no circumstances be liable for any lost profits, lost opportunities, mis-statements, or errors. You agree to hold Educator harmless for any act resulting directly or indirectly from this session, website, its data, content, materials, associated pages and documents.
Accuracy of Data
The Site will do its very best to present accurate data to its very best.
By accepting this disclaimer you are acknowledging the risks involved in trading the stock, options, and futures markets and are also acknowledging that you, the subscriber, and not The Site, are solely responsible for any losses, financial or otherwise, as a result of using this service. The Site shall under no circumstances be liable for any lost profits, lost opportunities, mis-statements, or errors contained within these pages. You also agree that The Site will not be held liable for data accuracy, server problems, or any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any or all of the materials published on our Website.
You agree to hold The Site harmless for any act resulting directly or indirectly from this site, its data, content, materials, associated pages and documents.
Updated Terms and Conditions will be at www.TradeWithTheWhale.com